[ur-wg] RE: SourceForge project creation request: Aggregate Accounting Record

Laura F McGinnis lfm at psc.edu
Sun Jul 30 15:19:35 CDT 2006

Akram -

GGF just recently upgraded the gridforge website. It looks like they have
not yet integrated the old email archives into the new site. I'll follow up
with the GGF technology team to figure out what's up.

For now, you can find the archives anchored at
http://www.psc.edu/~lfm/PSC/Grid/UR-WG/, listed on the Administrivia side of
the page. This website also has links to all of the previous documents and
concall notes.

Thx
LM

Laura F. McGinnis, Project Coordinator
Data & Information Resource Services
Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center                      email: lfm at psc.edu
300 South Craig St, #313                             phone: 412-268-5642
Pittsburgh, PA  15213                                  fax: 412-268-5832