[ur-wg] some doubts about the UR-Spec

Lombrera Lombrera lombrera_poa at yahoo.com.br
Wed Jul 13 12:16:25 CDT 2005

Hi all,

My name is Carlos and I am devepoping a tool in my graduation course that gonna generate some graphs about statistics data in a grid.

Searching the web I found the UR-WG project and I think it would be cool to use the proposed format recommendation.

I just have some doubts that I hope someone could help me:

a) In the table A-4 "Common Usage Record Fields" from the document "UR-WG-Spec",

When the "NumNodes" Resource Name would be more than 1?
In what kind of situations this could occur?
In my head, if it is related to JobId, it will ever be 1.

I am wrong? Someone could clarify me?

b) Is there a ER model about this table (Common Usage Record Fields)?
Well... that´s it. Excuse-me for my begginer questions and my poor english.
Thanks in advance.

Carlos.