[ur-wg] UR Schema

John Ainsworth john.ainsworth at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Jan 26 04:18:24 CST 2005

Hi Glauco,

I have been working on developing a WS-I Resource Usage Service (RUS)
based on the GGF rus-wg specification. The RUS stores Usage Records and
allows you to query the database of stored records. It has a permission
model which ensures privacy of data - you can not see records for which
you are not authorised. There is also a simple client (written in Perl)
which can insert records into the RUS. This currently runs on the CSAR
(www.csar.cfs.ac.uk) service in the UK. There will be a meeting of the
RUS WG at the next GGF in South Korea, for which I will produce the
interface specification of my RUS implementation.

regards
John