[ur-wg] where is the schema?

Laura McGinnis lfm at psc.edu
Fri Apr 1 07:23:07 CST 2005

It's linked off of the UR-WG webpage: http://www.psc.edu/~lfm/Grid/UR-WG/.
(We never did figure out how to impose gridforge on the project :-()

Note that the web page links have not been adjusted to reflect the merged
documents. Thisis a work in progress right now. But the .XSD file should be
pretty accurate.

LM

At 12:14 PM 4/1/2005 +0100, Stephen Pickles wrote:
>Can anyone advise me where to find the latest version
>of the Usage Record schema? I can't find it on gridforge.
>
>Stephen
>
>==================== Stephen M. Pickles ====================
>
>Technical Director, Grid Operations Support Centre
>Software Infrastructure Manager, RealityGrid
>Manchester Computing
>Room G49.1, Kilburn Building
>The University of Manchester           tel: +44 161 275 5974
>Oxford Road                            fax: +44 161 275 6800
>Manchester M13 9PL          stephen.pickles at manchester.ac.uk

Laura F. McGinnis
Project Coordinator: Data & Information Resource Services
Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center        4400 Fifth Avenue, #
409D       Pittsburgh, PA 15213
email: lfm at psc.edu                      voice:
412-268-5642             fax: 412-268-5832