[updt-rg] GGF UPDT RG needs new chairs

Balle, Susanne Susanne.Balle at hp.com
Fri Aug 12 11:52:27 CDT 2005

Hello all,

The GGF UPDT research group needs new chairs and a new secretary.

My charter at HP has changed and I am no longer working on user
development tools. I want to pass on the leadership of the group to
somebody who is interested in contributing actively to the group. During
the last year not much has happened in this group. I apologize for that.

I will still attend the UPDT RG meeting at the upcoming GGF meetings but
cannot lead the group's effort. We can still have lunch together ;-)

Rosa Badia has voluntered to be a chair but we are still looking for a
co-chair and a secretary.

Let me know if you want to volunteer or have any suggestions of people
who should volunteer for either the chair positions or the secretary
position.

Should we have a meeting at GGF15 in Boston to discuss new leadership
for the UPDT group or if nobody volunteers that we put this group to
rest for a while?

Regards

Susanne

Susanne M. Balle, PhD