[tsc] Technical Strategy Document

David Snelling David.Snelling at UK.Fujitsu.com
Fri Jan 19 10:48:30 CST 2007

Folks,

This is now (I believe) ready for Public Comment. I have done as much
as possible with the time and effort available (mine and other's).
The process we agreed to at the F2F is as follows:

1) Between now and next Friday, this document is in "WG Last Call",
with the combined forces of the GFSG and the TSC acting as the WG.

2) Please for minor changes send text-only based suggestions in an
email to me, but the document should be pretty clean now.

3) Major suggestions for future work should be emailed to me for
inclusion in the trackers for later versions.

3) Major objections at your peril.

This version is changed tracked, except for the tables 1 and 3, which
are all new.

Enjoy.

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE