[tsc] TSC Call Wednesday, 17 January, 2007

Geoffrey Fox gcf at grids.ucs.indiana.edu
Wed Jan 17 06:25:53 CST 2007

I have faculty meetings at this time so I can't attend. As indicated
earlier, I don't have great rapport with this document and so my absence
is not important!

David Snelling wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I will run a glance session for this call. Please goto to join my
> Glance session:
>
> http://snelling.glance.net?key=1403
>
> On 16 Jan 2007, at 18:11, Joel Replogle wrote:
>

>> Here is the info for tomorrow's call:
>> Wednesday, 17 January, 2007
>> 11:00am-noon Central (17:00 GMT)
>> US & Canada: 1-866-875-2241
>> Intl: +1-832-445-1174
>> Passcode: 4935596
>>
>> In this week's call we will work on wrapping up the TSC document so
>> it can be sent to "Last Call" by the end of the week, and into Public
>> Comment just prior to OGF19.
>>
>> The link to the most recent version is here:
>> https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13748
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Joel

>> --

:
: Geoffrey Fox  gcf at indiana.edu FAX 8128567972 http://www.infomall.org
: Phones Cell 812-219-4643 Home 8123239196 Lab 8128567977
: SkypeIn 812-669-0772 with voicemail, International cell 8123910207