[tsc] New version Uploaded

David Snelling david.snelling at uk.fujitsu.com
Fri Jan 5 08:35:37 CST 2007

Folks,

Here's what I have done to create version 9.

1) Accepted a number of edits from Ian.

2) Changed the terminology of our functional use cases, calling them
instead capabilities.

3) Extracted from the OGSA Use Cases document their collection of
capability requirements, see Table 1. I did a few tweaks on these to
align them with our capabilities (what were before functional use
cases).

4) Added a new able 3 listing all the capabilities not covered by our
current simplified road map.

We can expand or contract tables 1 and 3. and Table 3 needs more
content before we can go to press, but this is the Gap analysis, so
it should not be a problem.

Next Steps:

A) Joel has the pen on improving the readability of table 2.

B) Chris has point on the Gap analysis, so look over Table 1 and 3
and send Chris suggestions for
	i - Additional capabilities for both tables
	ii - Content for the Specifications column of table 3.

C) Sometime this week Joel will pass the pen to Chris.

D) I will take the pen back on January 12 (EOD Pacific time)

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE