[tsc] Actions for Final Document Edit

David Snelling David.Snelling at UK.Fujitsu.com
Wed Apr 25 14:10:55 CDT 2007

Folks,

We had a short call today. Steven, Joel, Robert and I attended. The
actions, aimed at getting the TSD published before OGF20 are:

1) Joel: On Monday to edit Footnotes and typos

2) Steven: On Tuesday morning to address as much as possible.

3) Dave: On Tuesday PM following the GFSG call to take over.

4) Robert: On Wednesday will make a Final pass at whatever is left.

5) Dave will send to Greg for processing.

All the recommended responses to PCs are in the mails sent by Dave
and Chris over the last week. These are the issues we will address in
the document.

The latest version is attached and is Version 11 on GF. https://
forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13748?nav=1

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE