[tsc] Upcoming Board-of-Directors discussion

Linesch, Mark mark.linesch at hp.com
Mon Oct 30 12:59:28 CST 2006

All,

One of the topics for our upcoming Board-of-Directors (BoD) and Advisory
Committee (ADCOM) meetings during Supercomputer (Wed, Nov 15th) is the
Technical Strategy and Roadmap document. If possible, I would like to be
able to engage BoD and ADCOM members to give us feedback and suggestions
regarding the contents of the document - even at this early stage. Dave
has also agree to present a 1/2 hour status update during our meetings
via con-call. I think this is a great opportunity to get some early
feedback on our efforts as we mature the contents through the rest of
this year and look to publish our first version for public comment
during late January leading up to OGF19.

As you continue your discussions and contributions to the document,
please keep these timeframes in mind. I would like to have Dave send a
personal copy of the document to each BoD and ADCOM member with a
request to read and provide feedback to the TSC. Dave probably needs to
send this the Friday before SC06 or Friday, November 10th so that we can
provide our BoD and ADCOM members the appropriate "travel reading
material" :-)

Thanks for your efforts on behalf of OGF and our members,

Mark

Mark Linesch: Open Grid Forum (OGF): Hewlett Packard
281-514-0322 (Tel): 281-414-7082 (Cell) mark.linesch at hp.com :
linesch at ogf.org