[tsc] I'm sure you saw this...

David Snelling David.Snelling at UK.Fujitsu.com
Wed Nov 15 04:15:39 CST 2006

Chris,

This snibit article doesn't say much, so I wouldn't respond to it
directly. However, Fellows is more worth answering. Pointing him at
the SC2006 interop of the HPC Profile might be the best thing to do.

On 14 Nov 2006, at 21:15, Chris Kantarjiev wrote:

> ... shouldn't we (OGF) be preparing a response?
>
> http://weblog.infoworld.com/gridmeter/archives/2006/11/
> what_makes_a_st.html

[Bicycle crash boiler plate: I will include this boiler plate in my
mails for a few weeks to apologize for terseness in the rest of the
mail.  I have a broken finger from the crash on Oct 4th, and typing
is hard and possible only in short spurts. Sorry, Dave.]

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE