[tsc] Call Agenda (and Time)

David Snelling David.Snelling at UK.Fujitsu.com
Thu Aug 31 09:21:42 CDT 2006

Folks,

Here is a start for the agenda for today's call.

Call Time 16:00 UTC (11:00 CDT, 17:00 BST)
Pass code:  2051278
United Kingdom	0808 1005145
USA 	 866-248-5984
Netherlands	 0800 0223422

1) Preliminaries:
	Minute taker assignment - Joel
	Attendance
	Call for AOB
	Date of Next meeting
	Agenda Bashing

2) Document Next Steps and Issues

	a - Data Provisioning
	b - Service Level Agreements
	c - Process section
	d - Agreement on Models
	e - Mark's inline Comments

For a, b, and c I think a short discussion followed by assignment of
a person to work on text will do.

For d, we seem to agree pretty well on what Mark called " Grid
Segmentation Model". I think the next step would be to identify which
other models we need, and again assign interested parties.

For e, I suggest I take the pen to incorporate/respond to those.

Process:
	- Deadline for  input from assignees EOB-US Friday.
	- I'll do my changes and incorporate what I have by EOB Tuesday.
	- Call for strong objections to the draft to close by EOB-US Thursday.
	- Final version (by me) by EOB-Japan Friday.

3) The BoD had some questions about TSC membership.

4) We need some slide we can all use based on this stuff.

5) AOB

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE