[tsc] Draft 0.1 of the technical Strategy Document.

David Snelling David.Snelling at UK.Fujitsu.com
Tue Aug 22 05:45:19 CDT 2006

Steven,

Agreed, although I think of ByteIO as an API, albeit for WS clients
only. No problem moving it though. I like adding DRMAA.

On 22 Aug 2006, at 08:28, Steven Newhouse wrote:

> Geoffrey,
>
> In table 1...
>
> * ByteIO is a WS interface specification and probably fits better
> in the
> File Movement use case.
> * I'd add DRMAA into the GirdAPI section. Its a produced specification
> with interop reports coming in from the Applications area.
>
> Steven
> --

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE