[tm-rg] Just Checking - Could you make a GGF TM-RG teleconference Wednesday 1 June 05 ?

Torsten Steinbach TORSTEN at de.ibm.com
Wed May 25 09:51:49 CDT 2005

I say yes. :-)

Torsten

"Tony Fletcher" <tony.fletcher at choreology.com>
Sent by: owner-tm-rg at ggf.org
25.05.2005 16:47

<tm-rg at ggf.org>
cc

Subject
[tm-rg] Just Checking - Could you make a GGF TM-RG teleconference
Wednesday 1 June 05 ?

Dear Colleagues,

Unfortunately due to various reasons and problems the GGF TM-RG
teleconference today, 25 May 05, was declared a non-meeting due to only
two of us actually end up on the call.

Could you make a GGF TM-RG teleconference Wednesday 1 June 05 ?

I have yes hopefully already from Bob Haugen, Mark Little and myself (Tony
Fletcher).  Please would others indicate whether they could join a call on
1 June at the usual time and dial in information as soon as possible.  If
it seems we can raise sufficient participation I will confirm the date and
time else will poll you again for alternatives.

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher
Tel: +44 (0) 1473 729537   Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
 tony.fletcher at choreology.com    amfletcher at iee.org       (also
tony_fletcher at btopenworld.com)