[tm-rg] TelCon Reminder

Jim Webber Jim.Webber at newcastle.ac.uk
Tue Jan 4 03:02:04 CST 2005

Hi folks,

> I would like to kindly remind you that we have scheduled our
> next tele conference for tomorrow, Wednesday, January 5th, 2
> pm GMT, 3 pm CET (Germany), 2 pm WET (UK), 9 am EST, 6 am
> PST, 1 am EAST (Thursday).

I'm afraid I won't be attending this call. I'm moving house tomorrow and
my phone will be cut off and won't be moved until a day later. Quite how
Telstra think they can pull the "it'll need some wires changing" wool
over anyone's eyes is a mystery...

I'll keep at the checkpoint use case though. Actually I might talk to
Mark Little about it - Mark, are you game?

Jim