[tm-rg] Reminder GGF TM-RG Telecon Wed 8 June 05 at 13:00 UTC and proposed Recommendation

Tony Fletcher tony.fletcher at choreology.com
Wed Jun 8 07:08:12 CDT 2005

Dear Colleagues,

 Just a quick reminder that we have a call today - in less than an hour !

A proposal for a (draft) recommendation to go in the Recommendations section
of the Report:

"We recommend that a group studies the issues involved in using the current
protocols described in section 4 and any other protocol developed to support
Options (section 5) within a Grid environment.  We envisage that this may
mean using the complete protocol as specified or a profile of the protocol
and may require the development of a specification for the mapping to the
Grid infrastructure, as well as guidance and recommendations on use and
implementation issues."

The next GGF Transaction Management Research Group teleconference is
Wednesday 8 June 2005 at the usual time of 13:00 UTC and usual dial in
information - see below.

I am still hoping for an overview of the WS-C/AT/BA family from Torsten (et
al possibly) and of WS-CAF from Mark (Little) or someone.

DIAL-IN NUMBERS & PASSCODES:

 Toll Numbers:

AUSTRIA 43-1-92-80-004

BELGIUM 32-2-401-7012

FRANCE 33-1-70-75-25-91

GERMANY 49-69-2222-20599

IRELAND 353-1-431-9674

ITALY 39-02-3600-0507

NETHERLANDS 31-20-713-3466

SPAIN 34-91-414-08-12

SWEDEN 46-8-506-92-118

SWITZERLAND 41-44-580-4209

UNITED KINGDOM 44-20-7098-0710

TollFree Numbers:

UNITED KINGDOM 0800-279-9198

USA 866-617-1530

Participant Passcode: 6106174

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher

Cohesions  (TM)

Business transaction management software for application coordination
www.choreology.com <http://www.choreology.com/>

Choreology Ltd., 68 Lombard Street, London EC3V 9LJ     UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1473 729537   Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
tony.fletcher at choreology.com     (Home: amfletcher at iee.org)