[tm-rg] Change of date for next Telecon

Tony Fletcher tony.fletcher at choreology.com
Mon Jul 18 12:06:24 CDT 2005

Dear Colleagues,

We had planned another teleconference for this coming Wednesday 20 July 05.
However, Torsten tells me that he cannot now make this date.

So the teleconference planned for this coming Wednesday 20 July 05 is
Cancelled.

Please respond and let me know if you could make a teleconference for about
the usual 1 hour at 15:00 UTC on Monday 25 July 05.  If not could you make
any other 1 hour slot that day (we could start on a half hour) or another
day that week?

Depending on what Torsten and Dieter (and maybe others ?) have to tell us
this might be the last group meeting.

The main business will be to hear how GGF14 went both generally and for the
Transaction Management Research Group in particular.  Also to consider the
next /last steps we need to take as a group.

When I have sufficient responses to make a judgement about a convenient day
/ time for at least a number of us, I will send out the usual calling notice
and agenda (so please suggest agenda items as well!)

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher
Tel: +44 (0) 1473 729537   Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
 tony.fletcher at choreology.com    amfletcher at iee.org       (also
tony_fletcher at btopenworld.com)