[tm-rg] Re-arranged use case document

Tony Fletcher tony.fletcher at choreology.com
Wed Jan 19 09:43:41 CST 2005

Dear Colleagues,

Please find attached the use case document re-arranged according to our
deliberations over the last few meetings.  If this is not want people meant
then please let me know how it should look.  If someone can suggest names
for the different categories / classifications of transaction use case then
please `make a suggestion I shall try to confuse Word utterly be putting
section dividers in.

I am not planning to put on Gridforge again until there has been some more
significant updates, but I will try to make sure there is an up-to-date copy
available there in time for the next GGF (someone lease remind me to do
that!)

Best Regards,

Tony

 <http://www.choreology.com/>

Tony Fletcher

Technical Advisor
Choreology Ltd.
68, Lombard Street, London EC3V 9L J   UK

Phone:

+44 (0) 1473 729537

Mobile:

+44 (0) 7801 948219

Fax:

+44 (0) 870 7390077

Web:

 <http://www.choreology.com/> www.choreology.com

CohesionsT

Business transaction management software for application coordination

Work: tony.fletcher at choreology.com

Home: amfletcher at iee.org