[tm-rg] Found one more use case!

Tony Fletcher tony.fletcher at choreology.com
Wed Jan 5 05:24:34 CST 2005

Dear Colleagues,

A very Happy New Year to you all.

While looking through and trying to tidy up old email yesterday I came
across a message forwarded to the group be Jim (Webber) from Mike Beckerle
of Ascential Software
(http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/tm-rg/2004/06/msg00002.html).  I
humbly apologise to Mike for not spotting long ago that he had provided a
suggested use case in this mail.  Mike I am copying this to you to first of
all convey my apologies, but also in the hope that you will be able to join
in and expand / explain this use case - and may be contribute on other
aspects of the groups work as well - there is a call today - see below for
details - and probably one in two weeks time though if you are interested
but do not receive the groups mails then please mail me and I will confirm
next meeting details.

I have added it as a new chapter 9.  Perhaps we could take a quick look at
it on the call today.  Updated copy of the use case document attached - I /
Torsten will consider uploading to the site after any editing that results
from our discussions today.

[Meeting today:
Wednesday, January 5th, 2 pm GMT, 3 pm CET (Germany), 2 pm UTC (UK), 9 am
EST, 6 am PST, 1 am EAST (Thursday).

The purpose of this meeting is to review our current set of use cases as
described in the use case document draft
(https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/tm-rg/document/Transaction_Use_cases/e
n/2). If you find some time it would be helpful if you read the document
again
before attending the meeting.
*Dialin Numbers*:
* US/Canada: +1-650-607-2253, +1-888-967-2253
* APAC: +61 2 8817 6100 , +800 9491 2777 , 1800 222 712 (Australia toll
free)
* EMEA: +44 118 924 9000

*Conference Id*: 750239

*Password*: (Brussels) - 27877357
]

Best Regards,

Tony

 <http://www.choreology.com/>

Tony Fletcher

Technical Advisor
Choreology Ltd.
68, Lombard Street, London EC3V 9L J   UK

Phone:

+44 (0) 1473 729537

Mobile:

+44 (0) 7801 948219

Fax:

+44 (0) 870 7390077

Web:

 <http://www.choreology.com/> www.choreology.com

CohesionsT

Business transaction management software for application coordination

Work: tony.fletcher at choreology.com

Home: amfletcher at iee.org