[tm-rg] GGF TM-RG - Next Teleconference moved to 5 May 05 - OK?

Tony Fletcher tony_fletcher at btopenworld.com
Sun Apr 24 15:23:21 CDT 2005

Dear Colleagues,

Sorry, but I still do not have my laptop back from
repair and therefore have been unable to check, update
and send out the latest version of the Use Case
document and the Interim report - thank you to Dieter
and Bob for their contributions and suggestions - I
will work them into the documents as soon as I am able
to.  I do not think it is worth holding a
teleconference without you having revised documents
'in our hands' so to speak.  I have therefore agreed
with my co-chair, Torsten,  that we should postpone
the next teleconference from this Thursday to next
Thursday by which time I really do hope that I will
have my laptop back and have been able to work on the
documents and get them out to you.

If this arrangement is impossible for any of you that
would like to attend then please reply immediately and
we will see if we can re-arrange to suit - so please
give days / times when you are available.

So the next GGF TM-RG teleconference is scheduled for
 Thursday 5 May 2005 at 2 pm UK time, 1 pm UTC, 3 pm
CEST (Germany), 2 pm BST
(UK), 9 am EDT, 6 am PDT, 11 pm EAST.

I attach an agenda.

DIAL-IN NUMBERS & PASSCODES: