[tm-rg] Provisional drafts of TM-RG Use Case and Interim Report docs + appeal to Torsten, Dieter and Mark

TONY FLETCHER tony_fletcher at btopenworld.com
Tue Apr 12 04:54:02 CDT 2005

Dear Colleagues,

I now have my main home PC set up again, but my laptop
is in for repair and has my latest stuff 'locked' on
its hard drive at present!

I apologise for all this.  I have attached drafts of
both the Use Case document and the Interim Report, but
I am not sure they are the latest drafts I have so not
(hopefully!) my laptop does come back.  (Murphy's Law
struck - I was doing regular back ups but only at the
weekend and it failed last Friday (!) so I currently
do not have access to anything I did last week as the
Laptop was my main machine.

These drafts are not two far of, but if they do not
include Dieter's comments that is because they are not
the latest - I have done those.  I do hope to have
recified this situation within two weeks from now.

However the draft of the Interim Report certainly is
good enough for us to make some progress.  Could I ask
Torsten if he could write (or organise for us) an
overview of the WS-C/AT/BA family, similar to the one
I have provided for BTP (on which comments are invited
by the way).  Likewise perhaps Mark (Little could
provide a summary of the WS-CAF family (based on the
slides presented last Autumn).  Dieter, I have added a
heading for a brief write up of the opttions model as
we see it applying to a Grid environment.  Coukld I
ask you to start us of on that.

Thank you all.

Best regards  Tony
tony.fletcher at choreology.com     amfletcher at iee.org