E-mail Receipt Confirmation - Ticket#SD9589207

irs.e-helpmail at irs.gov irs.e-helpmail at irs.gov
Thu Apr 17 02:22:50 PDT 2014

The IRS e-help Desk has received your email on 04/17/14. A case has been opened

Your case ID is : SD9589207

Details about this case has been attached.

If additional contact is necessary, please reference this case ID.
You will receive a reply within two business days.

Thank you for contacting the IRS e-help Desk.

Do not submit confidential information, such as Taxpayer Identification Number
(TIN), EFIN, or  ETIN in your e-mail correspondence.

NOTE:  We are providing a written response to your question using the
information you have provided us in your original message.  Our written response
is NOT to be considered either a revenue ruling or determination letter, which
are prepared by the Department of Treasury Chief Counsel.