a Cypherpunks comeback

Riad S. Wahby rsw at jfet.org
Sat Jul 20 18:49:36 PDT 2013

"Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law" <froomkin at law.miami.edu> wrote:
> Will you send out a new notice when that happens, please?  Feel free
> to blame me if you need to.  Some of the old guard might be amused.

Oof, let me think a little more about this. I really hesitate to spam
people who may not have given half a care about Cpunks for the last 15
years, especially since there are still seemingly a good 250+ valid
email addresses among the 1600+ comprising the list of yesteryear.

Note that visiting the old URL shows the updated domain name, which
may sufficiently allay the concerns of at least some who are tempted
to return.

-=rsw