a Cypherpunks comeback

Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law froomkin at law.miami.edu
Sat Jul 20 13:41:44 PDT 2013

Good idea.  But, with all respect, I don't know you.  Epecially given the
(very, very, very unfortunate) domain name, it would be much better to get
an invite from someone I recall from the old days.  Preferably signed with
a key on a keyserver with a decent trust chain.

And domain names are cheap.  CPUNKS-LIST.COM is available.  Why not pick a
different one if you are serious about this? Or get someone to lend you a
subdomain?

--
A. Michael Froomkin, http://www.law.tm Blog: http://www.discourse.net
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
+1 (305) 284-4285  |    +1 (305) 284-6506 (fax)  |  froomkin at law.tm
                        -->It's hot here.<--