( shared ) vision for "distributed database using semantic linked-data structure", and current tool development

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 04:49:06 PDT 2012

I feel like cross posting , making a connection between those two lists

http://groups.google.com/group/global-survival
http://groups.google.com/group/building-a-distributed-decentralized-internet

sharing Poor Richard's post as context :

https://groups.google.com/d/topic/building-a-distributed-decentralized-internet/0VkN7ETmuIc/discussion

including comments on

https://www.facebook.com/groups/145538675490320/

and recent updates in relation to Netention prototypes :

http://blog.automenta.com/2012/10/combining-netention-and-gss-into.html

http://blog.automenta.com/2012/10/netention-semantic-editor-design-options.html