Branding Tips from the Queen of Burlesque

Luciano Gunn biologistsxgc at inwards.com
Fri Apr 24 17:13:57 PDT 2009

breakfast i always have two eggs and salsa always i dont really get sick of it and it would really stink if i did because theres not a lot out there for breakfast actually when you are at your ideal weight and ovulating regularly you can have any kind of whole grain hot cereal without a problem you know steel cut oats etc i am not quite there yet berries and grapes are pretty low on the glycemic index and i have those too oh and i love cottage cheese with fruit

i am determined

all day the kids hung out at that corner played on that grass got drinks out of that hose went through the secret passage way in the juniper bushes and only left the area to go around the block over and over again sometimes it was on bikes with banana seats sometimes roller skates sometimes big wheels sometimes walking even occasionally on skateboards with cardboard boxes on them (our cars)

i had a really tumultuous teenager-hood i was a happy and smart little kid it was surprising when so much angst welled up inside me

ten months after we were married i was a stay at home mom living the student life again while grant went back to school a few months later another unplanned event- my mom passed away suddenly

remember how i was so proud that my room was clean and i was knitting well i still am

guess what i finally put in the shop

and then suddenly and to my surprise i met and married the man i had no idea i was dreaming of but he was perfect for me and better than anything i had imagined or sought after before

Off to the kindergarten valentine party

at 18 i planned to live the tahoe hippie life forever one day i felt compelled i knew it i just had to leave i packed up my car and moved to the central coast

i swear nothing makes me happier than a peaceful space and some needles

ready to share the love

i really really need my bedroom to be simple and uncluttered and white for calming purposes you know what i mean

cate chose these pretty little traditional valentines cards from bunny cakes i love them

the girl loves chocolate milk

goal peaceful nights productive days

all kits are shipped phew

im just obsessed with him

a conversation today

if you eat like this people will give you crap because its so not trendy anymore but if it will help a woman who would do anything to ovulate and conceive do that (and i know personally quite a few that this was the key for) then who cares what anyone says and jennifer aniston doesnt eat carbs so there