Lack of Civil Liberties, Not Poverty, Breeds Terrorism

Sarad AV jtrjtrjtr2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 07:18:51 PDT 2007

--- "R.A. Hettinga" <rah at shipwright.com> wrote:

<http://online.wsj.com/article_print/SB118358989440157536.html>

> "As a group, terrorists are better educated and from
> wealthier families
> than the typical person in the same age group in the
> societies from which
> they originate," Mr. Krueger said

I guess it has more to do with a mixture of all that.
Those who are going to school's, colleges are more
vulnerable to 'propaganda' and 'recruits'. Once the
propaganda sinks in,it is easily communicated among
peers and it grows.The uneducated are also vulnerable.
So, maybe the question is-how easy it is to
'brainwash' the individual. Some fall easy prey, some
fall in and are able to get out before they land in
trouble and some totally stay out of it.

> So what is the cause? Suppression of civil liberties
> and political rights,

 I guess only a part of them have really been
suppressed. The others would have just listened to
propaganda stories and that's cause enough for them.

TV dinner still cooling?
http://tv.yahoo.com/