NSA Special Collection Program

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Sun Dec 18 17:21:44 PST 2005

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005, John Young wrote:

> And, there has been no mention in the news of the UK/USA arrangement
> for the UK to do what NSA once was forbidden to do inside the US. Perhaps
> there has been an expansion of that as well.

Interestingly, I came to the exact opposite thought: why would they do it
this way if the old deal was still in place?

This could get *very* interesting as it unfolds.

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org
0xBD4A95BF

	Just once, can't we have a nice polite discussion about
	the logistics and planning side of large criminal enterprise?

	- Steve Thompson