Fw: Please Read

Debora Zuniga Swone at optonline.net
Sun Dec 4 19:16:53 PST 2005

Sir/Madam,
Your present circumstances has been evaluated to the obligatory agencies, and upon careful reflection, we are able to tender to you the following opening offer.

Based upon careful reflection you are eligible to collect a openhanded rield on your primary property investment.

By completing the following attached form in a timely manner we will be able to finalize our estimation, and we feel convinced you will collect not only a better rate of interest, but also a cash return that will perform all your holiday needs and more!

Please go here to finalize this juncture of the agreement.

Wishing you all the best over the holiday period,

Debora Zuniga

Should you prefer not to grab hold of this holiday opening offer you can go here.