The cages on the Hudson, AKA Little Guantanamo (fwd)

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Thu Sep 2 10:04:48 PDT 2004

At 10:55 PM 9/1/04 -0700, Bill Stewart wrote:
>Puerto Ricans in the ethnic neighborhoods along the shore
>might get uppity and take over the naval base, which everybody knew
>had Nuke-u-lur Weapons even though they'd never admit it,
>and the naval base might not be able to defend itself against a mob,
>so he convinced the town council that they needed to buy a tank.

Its quite clear (from the Empire Wars in the middle east)
that the 2nd amendment requires citizens to bear RPGs
to defeat tyranny.
Alas, even neutered rifles are illegal in many places; thus
among the first order of business will be to raid the Armories
for the right tools.

----
And I'm tired of all these soldiers here
And everything's broken,
And no one speaks english..
-Tom Waits