If You Want to Protect A Security Secret...don't use slaves as sysops

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 15 09:33:00 PST 2004

More on Fed's seeking to expand CALEA to VoIP.

http://www.wired.com/news/privacy/0,1848,62659,00.html?tw=wn_tophead_8

You know, it occurs to me I need a little 'Bot.

What this Bot does is periodically make encrypted "calls" or send out
meaningless encrypted messages on a regular basis. Then, it won't be as
obvious when I really do need to do this.

In addition, let 'em spend themselves silly and tie up resources on my
crapola. In fact, how 'bout a worm or something that does the same thing for
everybody's machine?

-TD