Fill The Hill 2004 - June 5, 2004 - Ottawa, Canada

Tim Meehan cypherpunks at salvagingelectrons.com
Sun Feb 22 16:20:34 PST 2004

>From: "Jody Pressman" <jdp at sympatico.ca>
>Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 19:04:27 -0500

http://fillthehill.ca/

I'm proud to announce that the website for the largest drug reform rally in
Canadian history has launched.

Fill the Hill 2004 now has a home on the internet at fillthehill.ca

Fill the Hill 2004 will feature a broad cross-section of Canada's leading
political actors and activists in the fight for a sensible drug policy.
Speakers include Libby Davies, NDP M.P. for Vancouver-East and former member
of the decrim Bill (C-38) House committee, Marc Emery, President of the
B.C. Marijuana Party, Philippe Lucas from Canadians for Safe Access and the
Vancouver Island Compassion Society, David Malmo-Levine, recent Supreme
Court appellant and Vancouver cannabis activist, Alison Myrden, noted
medical marijuana activist, Honourable Senator Pierre Claude Nolin, member
of the Senate of Canada and Chair of the comprehensive and extensive Special
Senate Committee on Illegal Drugs, Eugene Oscapella, director of the
Canadian Foundation for Drug Policy, Kirk Tousaw, Policy Director for the
BCCLA, Marc Boris-St. Maurice, leader of the Marijuana Party of Canada, and
last but certainly not least, Alan Young, respected lawyer, law professor,
and author of Justice Defiled: Perverts, Potheads, Serial Killers & Lawyers.

http://fillthehill.ca/ will serve as an important organizational and
communication tool in the coming months to keep people informed about this
exciting and unprecedented event.

Be sure to check our our website, join our mailing list, plan to be in
Ottawa on Saturday June 5, 2004 to 'fill the Hill' and support reform to our
failed marijuana laws.

Jody Pressman
Fill the Hill, Event Coordinator
http://fillthehill.ca/