Coffee, Tea, or Should We Feel Your Pregnant Wife's Breasts Before Throwing You in a Cell at the Airport and Then Lying About Why We Put You There?

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at speakeasy.net
Tue Dec 21 09:57:08 PST 2004

[Note, I'm on the list, and I don't need two copies of every message in
this thread]

On Tue, 2004-12-21 at 06:34 -0600, J.A. Terranson wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Dec 2004, Shawn K. Quinn wrote:
>
> > Agreed, if you want
>                  ^^^^
>
> And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what it boils down to.  You *want*
> things your own way, but you are too fucking spoiled to fight fo it - so
> instead you whine and moan.

Did you even read the rest of the post?

Let me requote what I actually wrote, in its entirety.

> Agreed, if you want or need to get between cities faster than land-based
> travel will allow, flying is in fact a requirement. That was, in fact, my point.

If you *need* to be somewhere 1000 miles or more away within a few
hours, driving, riding Greyhound, or riding Amtrak are NOT OPTIONS.

If you *need* to get to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, etc., driving, riding
Greyhound, or riding Amtrak are NOT OPTIONS.

--
Shawn K. Quinn <skquinn at speakeasy.net>