A Billion for Bin Laden

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Wed Aug 11 18:31:09 PDT 2004

>>With the possibility of earning a $1 billion bounty, however,
professional Bin Laden hunting firms would form, allowing the U.S. to
enlist the efficiency and creativity of the free market in our fight
against Osama.<<

This is brilliant, worthy of being called channelling Tim M.  As it
relies entirely on free association and the rational marketplace.
Nevermind
that the reward is stolen from the sheeple.

What the DC future-corpses don't grok is that the Sheik's network
is not financially or career motivated, unlike themselves.
And xianity (or even amerikan patriotism which sometimes
substitutes) is too neutered to counter it.

Get your filthy hands off my desert, indeed, or else.

See you in Athens.