On how the NSA can be generations ahead

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Tue Aug 3 13:01:50 PDT 2004

Some interesting URL's on how this can be technologically achieved.  These
are just from various news sources, nothing indicating one way or another
that the boys in Ft. Meade are using any of this stuff - though DARPA is
mentioned in the first link. :)

http://news.com.com/Sun+chips+away+at+wireless+chip+connections/2100-1006_3-5291289.html

http://www.uwtv.org/programs/displayevent.asp?rid=1844

So this gets around some of the limits of chip to chip interconnects, etc.

 + ^ + :"I find it ironic that, on an amendment designed to protect  /|\
  \|/  :American democracy and our constitutional rights, the       /\|/\
<--*-->:Republican leadership in the House had to rig the vote and  \/|\/
  /|\  :subvert the democratic process in order to prevail"          \|/
 + v + :      -- Rep. Sanders re vote to ammend the US PATRIOT ACT.