Underestimating long-term consequences of cryptoanarchy

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 07:06:10 PDT 2003

Tim May wrote...

>>But my point is that heavy crypto will probably have unforseeable effects
>>on the notion of the state, >>probably not wipe it out.

>Banal comments.

>Come back when you have something to actually say.

Poo poo, King of the Anarchists. Those banal comments were made in response
to an earlier statement of mine taken out of context.

-TD

PS: How long, on average, after someone signs onto the list does it take for
you to 'plonk' them? I guess this means you need a constant supply of "fresh
meat" in order for you to find out what's being discussed!