Why are there so many statists and communists here on this list now?

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Fri May 2 15:29:17 PDT 2003

I find it marginally useful to have the trolls around, then you can build
better and better arguements against their supid ideas - it's a good, but
wasted excercise.  It's something like building better mouse traps - only
sadly, these mice don't learn, so the challenge just isn't there.

If you're bored, you can tweak them, otherwise in the .procmailrc they go.
:)

But did you notice how all the spams about "How to build a pipe bomb with
stuff that came out from my ass" have vanished in the last few years?  I
do suspect some of those were morons from AOL (or other unthinking zones
on the net), but some of those AOL morons were FedZ.  Or so we gather from
the fun of the Jimmy B/otoT trials.

It wouldn't surprise me to find some of the current trolls are FedZ.

Wasn't there something in police tests, where if you're too smart you
can't be a cop - because you'd be bored?  I wonder if that applies to FedZ
too?  It would certainly explain the lack of intelligence these neo-trolls
display.

Where are Dr. Denning and Sterndark when you need a good fight to pick,
eh? (Retheroical: I know Denning changed her tune a while ago...) 8^)

 + ^ + :25Kliters anthrax, 38K liters botulinum toxin, 500 tons of   /|\
  \|/  :sarin, mustard and VX gas, mobile bio-weapons labs, nukular /\|/\
<--*-->:weapons.. Reasons for war on Iraq - GWB 2003-01-28 speech.  \/|\/
  /|\  :Found to date: 0.  Cost of war: $800,000,000,000 USD.        \|/
 + v + :           The look on Sadam's face - priceless!
--------_sunder_ at _sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------