Say goodbye to the ISS

Bill Frantz frantz at pwpconsult.com
Sun Feb 2 21:32:26 PST 2003

At 8:27 PM -0800 2/2/03, Steve Schear wrote:
>As some friends in the U.S. space program had privately predicted, and the
>New York Times is today reporting, unless the problem with the Shuttle can
>be quickly identified and convincingly rectified to worried legislators,
>the International Space Station may have to be moth balled and the NASA
>manned space program put on hold.
>http://www.nytimes.com/2003/02/02/science/02cnd-stati.html

I heard someone today suggesting that it was time to replace the shuttle.
After all, it's 25 year old technology.  I kind of expect a program to be
proposed with all the usual reasons why it is "good for the country".

Bill Frantz           | Due process for all    | Periwinkle -- Consulting
(408)356-8506         | used to be the Ameican | 16345 Englewood Ave.
frantz at pwpconsult.com | way.                   | Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA