U.S. in violation of Geneva convention?

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Thu Dec 18 19:53:22 PST 2003

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003, James A. Donald wrote:

> Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 19:34:00 -0800
> From: James A. Donald <jamesd at echeque.com>
> To: cypherpunks at lne.com
> Subject: U.S. in violation of Geneva convention?
>
>     --
> On Wed, 17 Dec 2003, James A. Donald wrote:
> > > Different rules apply in war.
>
> J.A. Terranson wrote:
> > One leettllleee problem: we are not really at war.
>
> Sure looks like war to me.

I guess that's why the congresscritters told Shrub to GFY when he tried to
get a declaration?

--
Yours,
J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org

"Unbridled nationalism, as distinguished from a sane and legitimate
patriotism, must give way to a wider loyalty, to the love of humanity as a
whole. Bah'u'llh's statement is: "The earth is but one country, and mankind
its citizens."

The Promise of World Peace
http://www.us.bahai.org/interactive/pdaFiles/pwp.htm