New Lawsuit from JimB

Blanc blancw at cnw.com
Mon Apr 21 13:58:05 PDT 2003

Jim Bell has sent a request that the list be notified of a new complaint to
the WA. State Bar which he is composing, a new lawsuit he is filing (up on
cryptome:  http://cryptome.org/jdb-v-usa-ric.wpd  - in WordPerfect format),
and a message:

"Fortunately, I am still allowed to write and I have learned enough law to
write both the lawsuit and the complaint.  But to do any good, that writing
must be read and acted upon, and that's why I need your help.  The news
media must be told, and moreover it must be documented that they were told.
And, it would help if a lawyer was available to represent my lawsuit,
although as I learn more of the law that is becoming less critical.  I
invite all inquiries along these lines."

his address:

U.S. Penitentiary Atwater
P.O. Box 019001
Atwater, CA 95301