Silver Coin Giveaway

trader4489 at excite.com trader4489 at excite.com
Tue Sep 17 17:00:05 PDT 2002

The new bull market in precious metals has started!

To introduce this new investment opportunity, we would
like your permission to send you a FREE silver coin and
report!!

Gold has broken through the $300.00 mark, and silver is
experiencing the greatest supply shortfall in history!
Find out NOW how precious metals can improve your overall
investment returns.  Click here for your FREE market
report and silver coin:

http://www.all-sensationals.com/invest/silver.html

Gold has been as high as $875, and silver has been as
high as $50.  Analysts are predicting $10-15 silver
over the near term.

Global turmoil and economic instability indicate that
an explosive flight to precious metals is upon us.
Highly respected analysts covering the precious metals
markets are calling for the beginning of the next bull
market in silver and gold!

http://www.all-sensationals.com/invest/silver.html

Learn how with as little as $5000 you can own and leverage
3000 ounces of silver with low risk and potentially return
$20,000 to $30,000 with a proper market move.

This investment represents the purchase and leverage of
physical metal.  It does not involve futures or options or
the risk associated with them.  Find out today about this
cutting edge opportunity!

http://www.all-sensationals.com/invest/silver.html

All information is FREE and is presented without obligation.
Visit our website today for more details if you are at least
25 years of age.  $5000 minimum investment.

http://www.all-sensationals.com/invest/silver.html

Disclaimer:
We are strongly against sending unsolicited emails
to those who do not wish to receive our special
mailings. You have opted in to one or more of our
affiliate sites requesting to be notified of any special
offers we may run from time to time. We also have
attained the services of an independent 3rd party to
overlook list management and removal services.

This is NOT unsolicited email. If you do not wish to
receive further mailings, please click this link:

http://www.all-sensationals.com/invest/cleanlist.html

Please accept our apologies if you have been sent
this email in error. We honor all removal requests.
3889jhMc6-844EGVf9644WEou5-555dl29