disappearing Kavkaz sites?

Dave Ahmad da at securityfocus.com
Tue Nov 12 08:57:48 PST 2002

I have noticed this too.  Other similar sites such as "qoqaz.net",
"azzam.com", "azzam.co.uk", etc, are often down or have disappeared
completely.  Some of these sites were well organized, very informative
and updated frequently.

David Mirza Ahmad
Symantec

0x26005712
8D 9A B1 33 82 3D B3 D0 40 EB  AB F0 1E 67 C6 1A 26 00 57 12