True Names reviewed on /.Transparent nonsense.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Mon Jan 14 14:57:59 PST 2002

Our resident snitch and shill has this to say...

Author: "Timothy May, who is perhaps best
known for his ranting posts ...<<
Extract:
Our resident author? Whats this "our" whiteman! Tim may be rsa approved and
good for Bidnoz,but he is an author like the shrub is a president.He has
thrown together some stuff like the cyphernomencon,eons ago that is a mile
wide and a fraction of an inch thick.He writes the odd good review or put
down or blast or even joke,but AUTHOR!? PLEASE.He may join the list of
thinnest books of the world one day but I fear he's getting senile.How many
dud predictions can you make in one forum? How many times can you bitch
about your Home State for over 5 years and not just MOVE? And how many
times can you call for the nuclear destruction of the innocent majority of
a terminally corrupt city? Also how often can you call for an untested pipe
dream of "anarcho-capitalism"? And duck debate on proven
anarcho-syndicalist alternatives? How often can you repel minorities,steal
and distort ideas,twist the meaning of concepts 180' while collecting arms
and laying in supplies like Kurt Saxon? Lastly how long can you stem the
slide of the terminally egocentric into a west coast Bill White?

Tim?