Thank you for contacting me.

MN05ima.pub at mail.house.gov MN05ima.pub at mail.house.gov
Sat Jan 12 21:15:18 PST 2002

Thank you for contacting me via electronic mail.  I appreciate knowing
your comments and concerns.

I receive several thousand letters, phone calls, faxes, and e-mails every
month.  In order to treat all individuals fairly -- regardless of how they
contact my office -- all responses are made by U.S. Mail in the order in
which they are received.

While I know this policy may be a bit frustrating in these times of
electronic communication, I believe this is the most fair way to respond
to my constituents.  Therefore, if you have not already done so, please
re-send your original message with your mailing address included.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your views.

Sincerely,
Martin Olav Sabo
Member of Congress