More CP movies

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Tue Jan 1 07:15:15 PST 2002

http://www.epinions.com/mvie_mu-1016678

The presidents analyst.James Coburn in Flint mode.Highly influential on
spielbergs 'Jurassic Park'.(the 'educational movie in movie)

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/barbarella Things to learn from this
classic[]Orange shag carpet is the ultimate in spaceship decor. Stingrays
are used as draft horses on other worlds. Sadistic children scream like a
flock of seagulls. In the future sexual gratification is achieved by taking
a pill and holding hands. (My thoughts exactly...) Orchids are not very
filling. Angels make nests. Public suicide chambers need to be clearly
marked. Parakeets are carnivorous. Having some woman smoke me in a bong is
the stuff dreams are made of. The world will be swallowed by an evil lava
lamp monster.

W.R. Mysteries of the Organism (Dusan Makavejev, 1971) Satirical
documentary on the relationship between sex and politics. The funniest
anti-Communist film ever made.From...http://members.aol.com/MG4273/best100.htm

Letterman on the shoeburner,next they'll be setting fire to their
underpants! {Virgin offer hundreds of 10$ flights in OZ}