Gilmore's response

Mike Rosing eresrch at eskimo.com
Fri Dec 13 11:18:53 PST 2002

On Fri, 13 Dec 2002, Adam Shostack wrote:

> The response of the apparatchiks is to increase the penalties until
> we're all cowed, like they did in the old war on drugs.

As long as they are that successful, we don't have too much to worry
about!  Besides, the CIA ships more drugs into the US than all the
other cartels combined.

Hmmm... be an aparatchik and get all the drugs, guns and money you want,
fight it and die in a torture chamber.  Sounds like Iraq to me!  And
Columbia and Afghanistan and ....

I think the problem is that the US governemnet is so used to dealing with
totalitarian regiems it sets up all over the world that the bureaucrats
figured they might as well set one up in the US too.  Might work, for
a while.  Might be a good reason they hired Kisenger to burry the facts.

Patience, persistence, truth,
Dr. mike