Digital Bearer Settlements Wiki

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Mon Dec 9 20:08:56 PST 2002

On Monday, December 9, 2002, at 07:29  PM, R. A. Hettinga wrote:

> At 4:52 PM -0800 on 12/9/02, Steve Schear wrote:
>

>> Haven't seen this discussed here.
>
> Meaning there is one, or you want to start one?

SSShhh!, everyone! Don't tell Bob about Wikis and Blogs, else we'll be
inundated with a dozen Wikis and Blogs like "Insta-Clearing Wiki,"
"Digifrancsblog," "Philodex Wiki," "Bearer Blog," and all the other
cruft.

> --Tim May
"You don't expect governments to obey the law because of some higher
moral development. You expect them to obey the law because they know
that if they don't, those who aren't shot will be hanged." - -Michael
Shirley