Selected quotes from Keyser-Soze

Aimee Farr aimee.farr at pobox.com
Sun Sep 23 22:47:29 PDT 2001

Indeed it may have to be fought through the crosshairs...

Time to show Ellison who the real threats to his personal safety are...

Its time to water the tree...

Only cowards worry about possible punishment. If this be terrorism, make the
most of it!

It seems quite a few have been making payments lately...eh?

Will someone publish the home address of the prosecuting attorney and judge
issuing the warrant?

(Plus, numerous political identifying rants.)
---

I've completed my psychological profile, and I'm left wanting. Maybe if I
resort to astrology....

Keyser, what sign were you born under?

~Aimee