Soft Targets (Re: Saudis detained photographing dam)

Harmon Seaver hseaver at cybershamanix.com
Wed Sep 19 11:25:54 PDT 2001

  I'd think they'd want troops around them, not just a few more guards, who
probably aren't heavily armed or combat trained. There's been some discussion
on a energy list I'm on about whether the containment domes are sufficient,
with some good arguement that they aren't. Here's an article on the subject:
http://www.alternet.org/story.html?StoryID=11514
   Glad you mentioned chem plants -- that's another worry to add to the list.
And to stay upwind of.

--
Harmon Seaver, MLIS
CyberShamanix