Crypto Access

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sat Sep 15 10:51:31 PDT 2001

Blocks and limitations on downloads have been removed
on Cryptome and JYA. We ask that bots and spiders be
configured and monitored to avoid repetitiveness, looping,
recycling and checking for previous downloads. Bandwidth
trashing programs will be seen as attacks and blocked to
assure access by others.

If and when we get a compressed package of the collection
ready for download we'll request email for the URL to grab
the wad. Otherwise the rampaging idiot bots will shut us down
before the Warmongering Idiot Bot -- which may masquerade
as a loose cannon viggie.